MJ Sales, Inc.
Iridium Flyaway Kit MCOM1 i75 for ASE Bearcat docking station ASE ASE-9575A-HQ-DOD
Call for Price
The MCOM1 i75 is compact, ruggedized Fly Away Iridium 'Go Kit' in a Pelican 1550 hard case. The MCOM i75 is designed around Iridium docking stations from ASE.
Fly Away Kit for the ASE-9575A-HQ-DOD
The ASE Bearcat DOD docking station designed around the General Dynamics DOD security module ISM2 and Iridium 9575A satellite telephone.
- Supports Iridium 9575A satphone
- Easy office integration with the POTS system (additional equipment required)
- Compatible with the Iridium Security Module ISM2
- Wide range input power 10-32VDC
- Secure sleeve docking cradle with POTS support
- ac/dc adapter
- dc cigarette power cable
The MCOM1 i75 Go Kit includes:
Pelican case with ample storage. Designed for ASE's DOD 9575A Bearcat dock, and other ASE Iridium docking stations.
- 120W MCOM1 dual purpose AC-DC power supply & LiFeP04 battery charger
- Internal Battery Charge Controller
- 12V DC MCOM1 cigarette power cable, 6 foot
- Battery Clamp power cable, 10 foot
- Ultra Flat 8Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFePo4 battery
- Black Nylon storage bag attached to outside lid of case
Accessories for the MCOM1 i75 Fly away kit:
- Side panel cabling access, 4 x hinged protective entry covers
- Ultra flat, high capacity, 23Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFeP04 battery
- NATO Plug, 24VDC MCOM1 power cable, power unit & charge battery
- Foldable solar panel, power unit & charge battery