Thales MissionLINK Iridium Certus 200 Satellite land mobile or fixed site
MissionLINK Iridium Certus 200 satellite telephone system for land mobile or fixed site installations.
The Thales MissionLINK provides global terrestrial communications coverage, anywhere in the world. Unaffected by weather or landscape, it is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, this solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design. MissionLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users.
Includes Thales transceiver with 10-32V power cable, Thales user manual and Thales MissionLINK 200 antenna.
– Wide Range of Marine & Land Applications
- Certus 200 Services (176 kpbs Up/Down)
- 100% Global Satellite Coverage and Low Latency for Critical Data and Voice Communications
- Satellite to Land Mobile Radio Extendable Network Through a Unique Radio Gateway
- Easily Integrates Terrestrial Cellular with Built-in Preferred Routing Switch
Antenna mount for the MissionLINK antenna
- All 316 stainless steel antenna mount & 316 stainless mounting hardware
- White powder coated
- Vertical or horizontal mounting positions
- USA Made
Ruggedized MCOM1 deluxe hard case, for either the Thales MissionLINK 200 / VesseLINK 200 system. Click here
▪ Container/Asset Tracking
▪ Sensor Data Collection
▪ Network/Saturation diversification
▪ Set it, and forget it
Perfect VSAT Companion
▪ SDF capability
▪ Preferred routing
Hard case with optional router for cable entry. For use with case lid closed.
Thales SureLINK handset additional cost