MCOM1 'Ultra Flat' LiFeP04 batteries.
- Our batteries are 'Ultra Flat', excellent for compact size requirements
- Our batteries include a built in battery management sytem (BMS). A micro computer that internally balances cells. This offers protection from overcharging, over-discharging and short circuiting.
- Our batteries are thermally and chemically stable.
- Our batteries are 50% to 70% lighter than sealed lead acid batteries.
- Our batteries allows for extraction of >80-90% of their rated capacity. A sealed lead acid (SLA) battery normally allows for 50% of the rated capacity.
- Our batteries have a service life of 2000+ charge cycles at 5-10+ years with a shelf life that far exceeds the service life of many other batteries
- Available in 12 volt, 8Ah and 26Ah versions. Max discharge 3A or 15A versions...