Seasucker mount for Iridium Certus Thales MissionLINK VesseLINK 700 MSAT Cobham antennas
A vacuum mount for SIX different satellite telephone antenna's. A temporary mount using two Seasucker suction mounts.
- Ligado's MSAT-G2 and new MSATe Spacecom tracking antennas PTT service.
- Hughes C11 BGAN C11 Spaceom antenna
- Cobham E323 Explorer Inmarsat Bgan service.
- Thales MissionLINK 700 Iridium Certus antenna
- Thales VesseLINK 700 Iridium Certus antenna
- Intellian 700 Iridium Certus antenna
The Seasucker vacuum mount technology lets you attach and remove with ease while providing a rock-solid connection to your car. Our product is built & engineered in the USA to match our uncompromising standards.
The Seasucker suction mount plate is a sturdy 6061 T6 piece of aluminum, and it is white powder coated. The MCOM1 SC mount includes two 4.5 inch Seasucker vacuum pump mounts and stainless steel mounting hardware.
Provides a temporary means to mount your satcom antenna.
MCOM1 SC mount with Ligado's MSATe antenna by Spacecom.
MCOM1 SC mount with Thales MissionLINK 700 Iridium Certus antenna
MCOM1 SC with Thales VesseLINK 700 antenna
MCOM1 SC with Cobham E323 Explorer