The MCOM1 i75 is a compact, ruggedized Iridium Fly Away kit. Our kit is designed around Iridium docking stations manufactured by ASE and Iridium's 9575A EMSS Bearcat satellite phone. The MCOM1 i75 protects your valuable investment.
Our kit is the perfect addition to your Tactical Operations Center / Rescue Operations Center hardware 'cache'
Click here for MCOM1 i75 ASE flyaway kit brochure
The ASE-9575A-HQ-DOD Bearcat Iridium dock, together with the MCOM1 i75 fly away kit is the perfect pair, for any of ASE's Iridium docking stations.
Iridium 9575A satphone and ASE docking station not uncluded.
Click here for brochure ASE DOD Dock 9575A
The ASE Bearcat DOD docking station designed around the General Dynamics DOD security module ISM2 and Iridium 9575A satellite telephone.
- Supports Iridium 9575A satphone
- Easy office integration with the POTS system (additional equipment required)
- Compatible with the Iridium Security Module ISM2
- Wide range input power 10-32VDC
- Secure sleeve docking cradle with POTS support
- ac/dc adapter
- dc cigarette power cable
The MCOM1 i75 Go Kit includes:
Pelican case with ample storage. Designed for ASE's DOD 9575A Bearcat dock, and other ASE Iridium docking stations.
- 120W MCOM1 dual purpose AC-DC power supply & LiFeP04 battery charger
- Internal Battery Charge Controller
- 12V DC MCOM1 cigarette power cable, 6 foot
- Battery Clamp power cable, 10 foot
- Ultra Flat 8Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFePo4 battery
- Black Nylon storage bag attached to outside lid of case
Accessories for the MCOM1 i75 Fly away kit:
- Side panel cabling access, 4 x hinged protective entry covers
- Ultra flat, high capacity, 23Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFeP04 battery
- NATO Plug, 24VDC MCOM1 power cable, power unit & charge battery
- Foldable solar panel, power unit & charge battery
**Iridium 9575A satphone or ASE docking station is not included in price.
ASE DOD Bearcat dock station, ASE-MCOM1-i75A with optional HA-87 handset
8Ah and 26Ah LifeP04 12V batteries for the MCOM1 line of hard cases and enclosures.