The MCOM1 i75 is a compact, ruggedized Fly Away kit. Our kit is designed around Iridium docking stations manufactured by ASE. The MCOM1 i75 protects your valuable investment.
Our kit is the perfect addition to your Tactical Operations Center / Rescue Operations Center hardware 'cache'
The ASE-9575-HQ-DOD Bearcat Iridium dock, together with MJ Sales MCOM1 i75 fly away kit is the perfect pair, for General Dynamic's Iridium 9575A handheld satphone with secure sleeve.
Pictured with 'optional' items for an additional cost:
- ASE Dock P/N ASE-9575-HQ-DOD
- ASE Intelligent Handset P/N ASE-HA87-02
- Iridium antenna with magnetic base
- Case pictured with side access
The ASE Bearcat DOD docking station designed around the General Dynamics DOD security module ISM2 and Iridium 9575A satellite telephone.
- Supports Iridium 9575A Handheld Satphone
- Easy office integration with the POTS system (additional equipment required)
- Compatible with the Iridium Security Module ISM2
- Wide range input power 10-32VDC
- Secure sleeve docking cradle with POTS support
- ac/dc adapter
- dc cigarette power cable
The MCOM1 i75 Go Kit includes:
Pelican case with ample storage. Designed for ASE's DOD 9575A Bearcat dock, and other ASE Iridium docking stations.
- 120W MCOM1 dual purpose AC-DC power supply & LiFeP04 battery charger
- Internal Battery Charge Controller
- 12V DC MCOM1 cigarette power cable, 6 foot
- Battery Clamp power cable, 10 foot
- Ultra Flat 8Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFePo4 battery
- Black Nylon storage bag attached to outside lid of case
Accessories for the MCOM1 i75 Fly away kit:
- ASE Bearcat DOD Dock, P/N ASE-9675-HQ-DOD
- ASE Intelligent Handset, P/N ASE-HA87-02
- Iridium magnet mount antenna with 15 foot coax cable
- Side panel cabling access, 4 x hinged protective entry covers
- Ultra flat, high capacity, 26Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFeP04 battery
- NATO Plug, 24VDC MCOM1 power cable, power unit & charge battery
- Foldable solar panel, power unit & charge battery
- ASE 9555 Docking station
- ASE 9575 Docking station
**ASE docking station and Iridium 9575 satphones are not included in price.
ASE DOD Bearcat dock station, ASE-MCOM1-i75A with optional HA-87 handset
ASE-MCOM1-i75A pictured with optional cable side access ports
MCOM1 I75 case with optional foldable solar panel for powering and charging the internal MCOM1 LiFeP04 battery.
Optional NATO plug power cable for powering the ASE dock and charging the internal LiFeP04 8Ah 12V battery
8Ah and 26Ah LifeP04 12V batteries for the MCOM1 line of hard cases and enclosures.