UVSJ UHF-VHF Band Separator Combiner
Call for Price
This product was discontinued and is no longer available.
The Tru Spec UVSJ separates and isolates VHF (54~216 MHz) from UHF high (470~809 MHz) signals, providing for clean insertion into head end strip amplifier.
- Separates and isolates VHF (54~216 MHz) from UHF high (470~809 MHz) signals, providing for clean insertion into headend strip amplifier
- Filters and mixes VHF and UHF signals, allowing mixing of multiple antenna onto single cable
- Reduces harmonics and out of band interference for improved amplifier performance
- Low insertion loss 0.5 dB max
- Impedance 75 Ohms
- VHF-Band DC Power Passive for remote preamplifier powering
- Machined F-Connector Threads
- Epoxy Sealed Back Cover
- Yellow-Chromate Plated Zinc Diecast Housing