A860S Pico Digital Pro Agile A/V Modulator Integrated BTSC Stereo 860MHZ
Call for Price
Attractive and easy to operate, the A860S sleek design highlights the useful front panel modulation bar-graphs and channel indicators. The simple push button tuning interface allows the A860S to be configured for CATV standard, HRC, and IRC or North American broadcast channels with an RF output of 60 dBmV. The front panel output test point provides a quick reference test point prior to channel combining equipment, saving time and service interruption during setup and maintenance.
The A860S features rear panel interface connections for input of NTSC video and monaural and discrete left and right audio. The integrated stereo encoder will provide a BTSC stereo encoded output channel. MPX loop and 4.5 MHz (modulated) audio input connections are provided to bypass the internal stereo encoder for compatibility with external units; additionally, the MPX loop is useful when used with the EAS-12B emergency override system. A composite audio/video IF loop provides compatibility with scrambling encoders, ghost cancellers, and IF override applications.
The unit conforms to FCC Docket 21006 for frequency accuracy. The MACOM line is backed by an industry leading 5-year limited warranty.
- Re-broadcast quality performance specifications match those of fixed channel modulators
- Integrated BTSC Stereo
- 60 dBmV minimum output for optimum carrier-to-noise performance
- Precision SAW filter for superior adjacent channel performance enables drop-in channel expansion
- State of the art digital phase locked loop (PLL) design guarantees precise frequency locking for solid drift free operation
- Superior design including automatic band splitting filters for excellent carrier to noise ratio (>65dB)
- MPX stereo loop provides encoded stereo input and compatibility with Emergency Alert equipment
- Microprocessor tuning control provides digital display with push button channel selection for ease of installation, configuration and servicing
- Bright LED bar graph provides simple modulation setup
- Rear panel interfaces accept baseband video and three audio formats to provide maximum installation flexibility
- Composite and seperate audio and video IF loops allow compatibility with encoders, ghost cancellers and video override applications
- IRC and HRC input and output offset available for frequency setting in systems using offset channels