ASE-9575A-TOCKIT1 for Iridium 9575A DISA Handset & ASE 9575A-HQ-DOD Docking Station
Call for Price
The 9575A TOC Box Kit. We can also integrate your existing 9575A satellite phone, or other custom Internet of Things (IoT) requirements, into our Pelican hard case.
The ASE 9575A-HQ-DOD Docking Station works with General Dynamics’ DOD security module 2 and Enhanced Mobile Satellite Services (EMSS) for global voice, data, and paging capabilities. The docking station also enables easy integration into your existing Plain Ordinary Telephone Service (POTS). Its small form factor and easy wall mounting make for easy integration into your spaces.
A rugged, grab-and-go 9575A communications kit.
- Tough, military-grade design
- Pelican 1550 hard case
- 9575A battery life up to 15 hours, 2 hours talk time
- 100% global coverage, including the poles
- Ruggedized Pelican case stores all accessories
- DOD compatibility with Iridium Security Module 2
- Simple set-up and troubleshooting
- 24/7 global customer support
- Operating Voltage: 10 – 32 VDC
- Power Consumption: 12 watts (active peak)
- AC Mains: 115/230 VAC 50/60Hz to 24 VDC; adapter provided
- Antenna Connections: Iridium TNC-F; GPS SMA-F
- Operating Temperature Range: 14F to 131F / -10C to 55C
- Dimensions: 20.66 x 17.20 x 8.40 in / 52.5 x 43.7 x 21.3 cm
- Weight: 16.4 lbs / 7.4 kg
- Portable: Ships USPS, FedEx, or in-flight luggage
- Part number: ASE-9575A-TOCKIT1
Pictured with optional 9575A Iridium satphone and HA-87 accessory handset
Integrate Your 9575A Satellite Phone
The 9575A satellite phone offers unmatched pole-to-pole coverage and a rugged, ergonomic design for the most demanding government and military customers.