COAX-SEAL Hand Moldable Plastic Coax Connector Sealant
COAX-SEAL is non-contaminating. COAX SEAL seals coax connector fittings from moisture and corrosion. Insures low SWR. 1/2" x 60" Roll. Cable installer approved.
Seals coax fittings and connection points from moisture and corrosion. Stays flexible at any temperature. Great for all-season installations.
- Pliable sealant keeps moisture out of sensitive electrical fittings.
- Non-contaminating, non-conductive, forms and seal over odd shaped and difficult coax cable fittings.
- Permanent-long life, provides years of protection.
- Fast and easy seal for all types of antenna connections
- Used in many industries including: telecommunications, wireless networks, armed forces, space, radio
- Great for radio antennas, radar, wireless networks, cable TV, satellite dishes and outdoor speakers
- Stays flexible hot or cold; easy to remove
- Each roll is 1/2 inch wide and 60 inches long. One package is enough to protect about 10 coax cable connectors.