MJ Sales, Inc.
Iridium Flyaway Kit MCOM1 i75 with ASE 9555 & 9575 Iridium Docking stations
Call for Price
The MCOM1 i75 is compact, ruggedized Fly Away Iridium 'Go Kit' in a Pelican 1540 hard case. The MCOM i75 is designed around ASE's Iridium model 9555 and 9575 docking stations.
Our flyaway kit will work with either of ASE's 9555 or 9575 docking station.
Pictured with 'optional' items for an additional cost:
- ASE Dock P/N ASE-9575-HQ-DOD
- ASE Intelligent Handset P/N ASE-HA87-02
- Iridium antenna with magnetic base
- Case pictured with side access
- Supports Iridium 9555 & 9575 Handheld Satphones
- Easy office integration with the POTS system (additional equipment required)
- Wide range input power 10-32VDC
- ac/dc adapter
- dc cigarette power cable
**The ASE dock station and Iridium satphones are not included in price.
The MCOM1 i75 Go Kit includes:
Pelican case with ample storage. Designed for ASE's 9555 & 9575 docking stations.
- 120W MCOM1 dual purpose AC-DC power supply & LiFeP04 battery charger
- Internal Battery Charge Controller
- 12V DC MCOM1 cigarette power cable, 6 foot
- Ultra Flat 8Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFePo4 battery
- 10 'Ultra Flexible' MCOM1 antenna coax extension cable
- Ballastic Nylon storage bag attached to outside lid of case
Accessories for the MCOM1 i75 Fly away kit:
- 20 'Ultra Flexible' MCOM1 antenna coax extension cable
- 12V DC battery clamps power cable, 6 foot
- Side panel cabling access, 4 x hinged protective entry covers
- Ultra flat, high capacity, 26Ah 12 volt, MCOM1 LiFeP04 battery
- NATO Plug, 24VDC MCOM1 power cable, 15 foot cable length
- Foldable Solar panel & cables 'tuned' for charge or powering the kit or dock
- ASE 9555 Docking stations
- ASE 9575 Docking stations