Iridium 9575 Extreme FPKT1101 Push-to-Talk (PTT) makes the power of fast, simple and secure group communication available on the toughest, most feature-rich satellite phone on the market. Enhanced with expanded loudspeaker, reinforced PTT button, and extended capacity battery, it takes reliable, global communications to the next level.
- Global: Works everywhere – 100% coverage
- Mobile: Fully integrated for on-the-move, handheld use
- Fast: Initiate a talkgroup session in less than two (2) seconds
- Secure: PTT communications are kept private with AES 256 encryption
- Dual mode: Switch effortlessly between telephony and PTT mode
- Adaptable: Can be easily carried in the field, used with existing headsets or mounted invehicles or buildings
All on the world’s farthest reaching and only truly global network enabling your teams to communicate instantly where they need it without the expense and limitations of traditional ground-based towers and repeaters.
Extreme 9575 PTT Device Features
- Meets military-grade durability standards
- Jet-water, shock and dust resistance (IP65-rated)
- Compact, lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Diamond treaded, taper grip for in-hand ergonomics
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Rugged, high-gain antenna
- Daylight-readable, glare-resistant display
- 2.5 mm headset and hands-free capability
- Mini-USB data port
- Dedicated SOS button in phone mode
Iridium Extreme PTT Mode Features
In PTT mode, your teams have access to unparalleled situation awareness and control features your users will expect with added capabilities including:
- Automatic registration
- Over-the-air talkgroup programming
- PTT service status
- Dynamic talkgroup selection and monitoring
- Device talker ID
- Device talker distance and bearing
- Visual and audio talkgroup scan
Whats in the Box
- Iridium Extreme PTT device
- High capacity battery
- Travel charger with international adapters
- Car charger
- Leather case
- USB data cable
- User manual
- 2 accessory adapters
- Magnetic vehicle mount antenna with 5’ cable
- Hands-free earpiece with microphone
Unlike previous systems that are limited to use in vehicles or can only be used for handheld applications, the Iridium Extreme® PTT is truly flexible to support every communication environment. Versatile accessories including shoulder-mounted carrying cases, docking stations and external antennas (sold separately) ensure critical communications can be maintained in any situation – on foot, in-vehicle or inside buildings.
Fast and Secure.
With Iridium’s constellation of 66 cross-linked Low-Earth Orbit satellites, Iridium Push-to-Talk is built for speed, allowing you to connect with your team instantly and securely, anywhere on the planet. All transmissions are sent using AES-256 encryption – one of the most secure standards available. Your communications remain yours alone.
Simplicity on Your Terms
Iridium Push-to-Talk is simple to set up and adjust as your needs change. The PTT handset provides not only your user information but information on the active user talking within your talk group. Switching between talk groups is done through the easy to use menu.
Using the Iridium PTT Command Center, you can define coverage areas and user talk groups quickly and easily. As situations evolve, you are able to make changes on the fly that are carried out within seconds – it’s the ultimate in adaptability and responsiveness.
With Iridium Push-to-Talk, you decide how many talk groups you need and how many devices are provisioned in each. In any talkgroup, you can define up to 10 service areas located across the globe, connecting those both close and far away. Iridium Push-to-Talk is also interoperable, allowing different entities to communicate on an as-needed basis.
Iridium Extreme Push-to-Talk
This ruggedly engineered device integrates fast, flexible, and secure group communication into the toughest, most feature-rich satellite phone on the market. Combining PTT, voice, and SMS capabilities in one handset, the Iridium Extreme® Push-to-Talk supports high intensity users in harsh conditions, everywhere on the planet.