Our MG81-BPMAG is a ultra low profile mount for the Ligado MSAT-G2 antenna and Thales MissionLINK and Highes BGAN C11.
Includes the MG-81 low profile mount and 3 x 3 inch magnets.
An excellent choice for 'ultra' low, installations.
MG81 low profile mount pictured 3.5" Neodymium magnets.
Note!! use MJ Sales 3.5" magnets only with the MG81-BPMAG low profile mount.
Thales MissionLINK antenna installed using the MG81-BPMAG mag mount system. Note the larger 3.5 inch Neodymium magnets. 12 magnets are embedded into each 3.5 inch magnet.
Create your own fixed site installation. Great for ultra low mounting below parapet walls, sensitive historical designated buildings, etc. Just stick to any ferrous metal surface!
Or place the MG81-BPMAG mount on the ground, connect antenna coax cable at a distance and use for temporary deployments.
MG81-BPMAG Low profile mount for:
- Ligado MSAT-G2 Spacecom Antennas
- Hughes 9450 C11 BGAN Antenna
- Also works with Thales MissionLINK & VesseLINK Antennas
- 1/4-20 thread center nut for tripod temporary mount
- Material .125" Aluminum
- Powder Coated
- Three removable legs. Threaded M6 inserts allow for easy leg assembly.
- Includes: Stainless hardware for Ligado MSAT-G2 & Hughes C11 antennas and M6 Allen wrench.
Option: purchase magnet mounts. Click here
MG81 mount pictured on a sidewalk with MSAT-G2 antenna attached.
Looking straight down at MG81-BPMAG mount with 3.5 inch Neodymium magnets installed. Attached magnetically to a Weatherguard truck tool chest.
MG81-BP antenna base with Hughes C11 antenna installed with 3 x 3.5 inch Neodymium magnets. Attached magnetically to a Weatherguard truck tool chest.