Our MG81 is a ultra low profile mount for the new Thales MissionLINK antenna and other satphone antennas. An excellent choice for 'ultra' low, installations. Bolt the MG81 mount legs straight through to attach to truck tool boxes, truck racks, roof awnings. (Hardware for specific applications not included)
Or use our optional 2.5" Neodymium magnets for vehicular use, to mount to metal roof awnings, roof AC units.
Note!! The Thales MissionLINK magnets will not work with the MG81 mount!
Create your own fixed site installation. Great for ultra low mounting below parapet walls, sensitive historical designated buildings, etc.
Or place the MG81 mount on the ground for temporary deployments.
Low profile mount For:
- Thales MissionLINK & VesseLINK Antennas
- Cobham specific antennas
- Also works with Ligado MSAT-G2 Spacecom Antennas
- Also works with Hughes 9450 C11 BGAN Antenna
- 1/4-20 center nut for use with tripod
- Material .125" Aluminum
- Powder Coated
- Three removable legs. Threaded M6 inserts allows for easy leg assembly.
- Includes: Stainless steel hardware for the MissionLINK antenna and M6 Allen wrench.
Purchase MJ Sales Neodymium 3.5" magnet mounts for MG81, click here