Basic, compact ruggedized hard case designed for the Thales Iridium Certus 200 MissionLINK system.
Safely transport your Thales MissionLINK into the field and back home.
Over and over again.
The smallest, the lightest and toughest hard case available.
The MCOM1 M200BM Includes:
- Pelican hard case
- Custom powder coated metal top panel
- 20 Foot ultra flexible antenna coax cable with connectors
- Option available: Yellow or Black foam block for antenna storage +$39
- Option available: 12V power cable with cigarette plug and Thales power connector on other end +$99
- Option available: Thales SureLINK handset +$1099
- Option available: Thales 12V power supply with Thales power connector +$149
- Option available: 316 stainless steel antenna pole mount with hardware +$150
- Option available: Magnetic mount base for the MissionLINK antenna +$75
- Option available: router groove in case for cables entry, use with lid closed +$25
MCOM1 M200BM hard case pictured with optional Thales Certus 200 system and SureLINK handset
Pictured with optional Certus 200 antenna magnetic mount kit
Optional: 'Xote' foam antenna blocks, added protection for antenna storage in case
Hard case with optional 'milled' slot for cable entry. For use with the hard case lid closed. Certus power connection remoted with handset indoors or inside vehicle. Antenna installed at a distance, either atop a vehicle or at a distance outdoors.