MCOM1 M Fly away kit with Thales MissionLINK 700 system
Designed and built in the United States of America, in Pearce Arizona.
- Thales MissionLINK 700
- MCOM1 M Pelican hard case with handle & wheels
- 8Ah 12 volt LiFeP04 battery (96W) TSA transportable
- 10 Foot Ultraflex antenna coax cable
- 6 Foot 12 VDC cigarette plug power cable
- 6 Foot 10-32 VDC cigarette plug power cable
- 160W 24 VDC Power supply. Power and charge the battery
- Internal battery charge controller
- Dual storage compartments with hinged, access covers
- Black Nylon Tote bag
October 14 2022
Thales, in partnership with ESChat, is now offering Push-to-Talk (PTT) over satellite for customers worldwide.
Thales has expanded its footprint in satellite communications by providing a Push-to-Talk service that operates anywhere in the world as a result of the ThalesLINK on Iridium Certus L-band product series.
Users that have purchased ThalesLINK solutions, such as Thales MissionLINK or Thales VesseLINK 200 and 700 systems, can now access a reliable low-latency PTT solution.
Upgrades, additional cost
- 26Ah 12 volt LiFeP04 battery (312W)
- 40 Foot Ultraflex antenna coax cable (Extended distance)
- NATO Plug power cable, 15 foot. Power and charge the battery
- 30 Watt foldable solar panel
- Side access panel, 4 x connectors with spring loaded cover
- Thales SureLINK Handset
MJ Sales flyaway kit MCOM1 M for Thales MissionLINK 700
Thales transceiver in 'High Position'
Thales transceiver in 'Low Position'