Audio Test Solutions
MSAT-G2 Handset Remote Fiber Kit
The MSAT-G2 Fiber-Remote utilizes the MSAT Handi-Remote. Operates over fiber instead of CAT-5 dry copper. Addresses the needs of organizations that want the MSAT Handi-Remote, but cannot have copper inside their facility.
The system is available in Single Mode Fiber (yellow) or Multi-Mode Fiber (orange).
The Fiber-Remote Kit includes:
- Single or Multi-Mode Fiber Modules
- Handi-Remote Unit
When ordering, specify single mode of multi-mode fiber option.
Installation is as easy as plugging both the handset and radio into the Handi-Remote modules and connecting a CAT-5/5E cable run between the two Handi-Remote modules. No configuration or adjustments are necessary to get your MSAT-G2 up and operational. Everything you need to get both ends extended are included with the kit, all you provide is a fiber run between the two units. Power is provided by the MSAT-G2 on the radio end and +12V power is required on the handset end (power module included).
- Utilizes either single mode or multi-mode fiber
- Plug and Play operation. No adjustments are necessary to make the system operate
- Full handset operation without any lost features. PTT and telephone operations will operate as though the handset is plugged into the radio locally
- No special programming or setup required
- All necessary parts included. No special tools needed for installation. Simply plugs into an RJ-45 connector on each end and handset begins working
- Powered with an included +12V DC power supply on the handset end. Locally powered by ‘G2 radio on the radio end
- Radio side unit attaches to the G2 radio mounting bracket supplies with your ‘G2 radio
- Provides a complete copper-free secure connection between the G2 radio and the G2 handset