Times Microwave 50 Ohm Coax Cable Plenum LMR-400-LLPX
Price per foot, 500 foot minimum order.
Times Microwave Systems introduces an improved series of plenum cables, LMR-LLPX to replace the LMR-LLPL series.
The new plenum rated LMR-LLPX series cables have a red fluoropolymer jacket and will provide the same attenuation as the orange PVC jacketed LMR-LLPL cables.
The LMR-LLPX series cables accept all standard Times Microwave plenum connectors and can be prepped with the easy to use CST strip tools.
Features and Benefits
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to 125°C)
- Higher power handling
- Higher Oxygen Index jacket for improved plenum flame and smokeperformance
- Lower coefficient of friction for easier installations
- Better cut-through and abrasion resistance
- Advanced chemical resistance and overall UV resistance